Supercharged Seabuckthorn Wellness Matcha Keto Elixir


Most mornings I opt for coffee but this morning I was craving a rich creamy matcha latte. Being keto there is 0 milk or lattes going on so instead I opted for organic MCT Oil & Grass Fed Butter for this beautiful green elixir packed with fat & nutrition.

Seabuckthorn Wellness Matcha is my go to Matcha because it is organically grown in Canada & is packed with sustainable plant nutrition and benefits. It is rich in magnesium & potassium and anti-inflammatories that support your health and especially your heart <3 It has been scientifically backed for its ability to banish bacterial toxins, regulate blood sugar metabolism. aid in weightloss, reduce inflamation, and protect the heart. + It naturally boosts energy without caffiene because it boosts hemoglobin levels - how cool is that.?!?!+ It detoxes your skin from the inside out. Seabuckthorn Wellness Matcha also isn't nearly as bitter as traditional green tea matcha so it doesn't need any sweetener. To learn more visit sbtseabuckthorn.com ++ it's on sale for $19.95 right now so you won't want to miss out on that!



Supercharged Seabuckthorn Wellness Matcha Keto Elixir
Ingredients: 
  • 2 cups boiling water
  • 2 tbsp. organic (pure coconut) MCT Oil (I use this) 
  • 2 tbsp. organic grass fed butter 
  • 1/2 tsp. Seabuckthorn Wellness Matcha
  •  1 tbsp. fresh whipped cream or coconut cream for topping  

Instructions: 
    1. Bring 2 cups water to a boil
    2. Whisk in 1/2 tsp. of Seabuckthorn Wellness Matcha. You might get a couple tiny pieces that don't completely mix - not to worry that is just the healthy fats (omegas) in the tea 
    3. Add Coconut MCT Oil & Grass Fed Butter. Put in a blender on high for 30 seconds until frothy. 
    4. Top with whipped cream or coconut cream and enjoy. 
I always recommend counting your own macros as products can vary brand to brand. 

Disclaimer: I work for sbtseabuckthorn. This post is not sponsored. I do not receive any incentive or commision for this post or sales that result from this post. All information is true and opinions are my own. This recipe was made by me, on my own time, with products I purchased myself as part of my keto lifestyle. 

Comments

Popular Posts